I will! I have one ready, and I’m working on the last one, and I’ll post both before the movie comes out, I swear!
I was tagged by The Case-Book
1. Always post the rules
2. Answer the questions from the person who tagged you and make 11 new ones.
3. Tag 11 people and link them to this post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them.
As I’m lazy, I’m gonna answer, and I think you should answer her questions too, because they are good, and I can’t think of anything good right now.
1. Your otp can’t be together (yeah, it sucks, i warned you), choose other pairs for them.
Currently, my OTP varies from Stony to Sterek, so I’ll stick to Sterek, so… Honestly? Stiles/Malia, Derek/Me. Literally me. A me version in TW, a nice, nerdy teacher, who likes playing on PS3, and is totally into Harry Potter, and has Star Wars tattoos, and loves Literature, loves teaching Literature, and would just hug him and make him cookies when he had a bad day, and also plan his revenge against people who would do him wrong. That’s it.
2. You can choose one tv show to change its series finale. Which show would it be and what would be the perfect ending for it?
Rachel goes to Paris with Emma, because, really? Ross is an idiotic manchild, who’s selfish and treats her like dirt all the time, and then does HALF a nice thing, and thinks he deserves to be, like, the Mayor of cool town. Argh, I hate Ross.
3. If you could name a star, what would you call it?
4. A book you’d never recommend to anyone.
50 Shades of Gray. Dude, better porn for free on the internet. Anywhere.
5. A fanfiction you love A LOT, and wish everyone reads it too.
DEAR LORD, so many of them. but, ahm, I ADORE Discovery Channel. I think I’ve read it eight times so far.
6. A fanfiction that apparently everyone in the fandom loves, but you don’t like it / don’t think it is THAT good.
Slipping Away. I mean, the angst is all there, but it’s depressing, it’s annoying, and ultimately? It isn’t all that well written.
7. A country you would like to live in.
I think France.
8. Hogwarts house?
9. The most hilarious moment in your favourite tv show.
Strangely enough, the funny moments don’t stick with me all that much… Ahm, OH Yellow Fever, in Supernatural, the cat scene. That’s hilarious.
10. The character (from books, movies, or tv shows) you most relate to.
I’m never sure of this, because I relate a little bit to everyone. I think I relate a lot to Rachel, from Friends. Also Stiles in season 1. I’m a bit weird, because I relate a lot to many different issues that usually don’t go together, but I manage to make them work. So.
11. The moment you started shipping your otp and why you think they’re perfect for each other.
The first time I saw a gif on Tumblr, and because they compliment each other so well. *-*